- What is the Ketogenic Diet?
The ketogenic diet is a nutritional strategy based on the reduction of carbohydrates intake, which “obliges” the body to independently produce...DietSeptember 17, 2019
- Tips for Getting Back to the Gym
Restarting to train after a break is not easy. For example, at the end of the summer, after the holidays, resuming...Health and FitnessSeptember 2, 2019
- How to Lose Weight Walking
Doctors and health specialists agree that brisk walking is an excellent method to lose weight, as it allows muscles to burn...Health and FitnessAugust 19, 2019
- What Are Weight Loss Patches and Do They Really Work?
Weight-loss patches are medical devices that promise fast weight loss in the most critical parts of your body.These products have been...DietAugust 8, 2019
- What is the Sirtfood Diet?
The Sirtfood diet, based on a group of foods that should activate certain genes linked to metabolism, is becoming ever more...DietJuly 23, 2019
- Allowed and Forbidden Foods in Ketogenic Diets
Ketogenic diets work as a way of recalibrating our metabolism, whereby the body is forced to replace carbohydrates with body fat...DietJuly 10, 2019
- Stars That Have Lost Weight and How They Did it
Sometimes weight loss is not only triggered by the desire to fit into a smaller size, but it can also be...DietJune 28, 2019
- Whole Health Philosophy For Pets
- All About Improving Immune Health During Covid
- Senior Living
- Organic Foods To Help Prevent Viral Infections
- 4 Common Myths about Mental Health Issues
- The Most Common Cancer…
- Development Of Peanut Allergies
- Eating Fruits And Veggies
- Where Did The Flu Season Go?
- The Dangers Of Excessive Milk Intake