- How to Improve your Posture while Working?
If your job requires you to be seated at a desk staring at the computer screen, signing documents, and typing for...Health and FitnessJuly 10, 2020
- 3 Effective Tips to Deal with Stress and Anxiety
Stress and anxiety are an inevitable part of the modern-day lifestyle. With so much competition, pressure from peers, financial uncertainty, and...Mindfulness and MeditationJuly 4, 2020
- Here’s a List of Our Favourite Fitness Apps!
In recent years, app developers have made enormous progress with the combination of fitness and wellness, also thanks to the compatibility...Health and FitnessJune 27, 2020
- What Are the Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat?
Flat belly training can be done at the gym, but if you like to train at home, you have no reason...Health and FitnessJune 21, 2020
- Why Should You Hire a Personal Trainer?
Relying on a personal trainer means being able to achieve maximum results from sports, whether it be for professionals or simple...Health and FitnessJune 13, 2020
- What Are the Best Exercises For Older Adults To Follow?
When we turn 50, we enter the “descending” phase of life in which our bodies begin to suffer from the physiological...Health and FitnessJune 7, 2020
- Wearable Devices and Fitness
Wearable devices have spread like wildfire in the world of sport and are in all respects the technology of the future....Health and FitnessMay 30, 2020
- How to Plan a Healthy Diet for Your Children
Food is a fundamental part of a child’s development and growth from the moment of conception to the stages of puberty....DietMay 23, 2020
- 5 Things to Do Before Taking On a New Diet
Dieting and resisting the temptation of opening the fridge a little too often is not easy. Skipping meals, drastically reducing portions,...DietMay 8, 2020
- Juice Detox Diets: Are They Safe For Your Body?
Perhaps you have noticed that you often feel exhausted after a big meal. This happens because the body is totally busy...DietApril 26, 2020