- Computer Vision Syndrome: Causes and Treatment
Computer Vision Syndrome, also known as Digital Eye Strain, is a group of vision and eye-related problems occurring due to prolonged...Health and FitnessAugust 14, 2020
- 6 Low Sugar Fruits and Vegetables
If you have started watching your sugar intake, congratulations, you have moved one step further in taking care of your health....DietAugust 6, 2020
- Effective Ways to Strengthen Your Immune System
Our immune system plays a vital role in fighting against disease-causing microorganisms and viruses. However, there are always chances that your...Health and FitnessJuly 30, 2020
- Green Tea: An Effective Drink For Weight Loss
Over the years, green tea has garnered widespread attention as the healthiest beverage on the planet. Green tea is loaded with...DietJuly 24, 2020
- Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar That You Never Knew
Many people don’t know, but apple cider vinegar is one of the best ingredients you can use for natural remedies at...DietJuly 18, 2020
- How to Improve your Posture while Working?
If your job requires you to be seated at a desk staring at the computer screen, signing documents, and typing for...Health and FitnessJuly 10, 2020
- 3 Effective Tips to Deal with Stress and Anxiety
Stress and anxiety are an inevitable part of the modern-day lifestyle. With so much competition, pressure from peers, financial uncertainty, and...Mindfulness and MeditationJuly 4, 2020
- Here’s a List of Our Favourite Fitness Apps!
In recent years, app developers have made enormous progress with the combination of fitness and wellness, also thanks to the compatibility...Health and FitnessJune 27, 2020
- What Are the Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat?
Flat belly training can be done at the gym, but if you like to train at home, you have no reason...Health and FitnessJune 21, 2020
- Why Should You Hire a Personal Trainer?
Relying on a personal trainer means being able to achieve maximum results from sports, whether it be for professionals or simple...Health and FitnessJune 13, 2020