15 Minute Fat Burning Workouts: 3 Ways to Burn Fat FastBy Divya G
The 15-minute fat-burning workout is a great way to get in shape fast. You should never worry if it’s too late to start working out. The secret is that you can work out just as hard, if not harder, for less time than it would take you in the gym doing hours of cardio or lifting weights.
If you’re looking for an effective way to lose weight without spending any more time than necessary on your fitness routine, this article has three awesome workouts that will help you burn fat faster and more efficiently!
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your side.
- Bend down to touch the floor in front of you. You’re not to hold on to anything behind you (unless it’s to balance).
- Jump up into a squat position from that low point, stand straight up again, and pull both hands forward to clap.
- Bring your body back to the starting position and repeat.
- To start, get into the high plank position with your forearms on the ground and hands shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your body straight as a board and keep both palms flat against the floor.
- Hold for as long as you can – about 30 seconds if you’re a beginner; more if you’ve been doing this a while.
- Lie flat on your back. Position your arms at the side with your palms facing up.
- Lift your head, shoulders, and upper body off of the ground by using lower stomach muscles to form a straight line from fingertips to hips.
- Hold for 15 seconds or more if you’re advanced!
The only way to get rid of that belly fat you want gone is to activate your deep core muscles. And these three exercises are good to start with.